Why has hemp / cbd been so popular?
- The crop is easy to grow organically without using chemicals and is very pest resistant.
- It is also low risk due to the fact that the plant is easy to grow.
- It gives high profit per hectare to farmers because they can profit from the whole plant and the seeds.
- It can replace fish oil as the plant is very rich in Omega 3 and contains the optimal 1:3 ratio of omega 3 to 6.
- There is a large population of people who believe it can have a relaxation effect. Therefore, it is popular for recreational use.
- There are also a lot of people claiming that the plant helps relieve different symptoms.
How to take CBD oil?
There are various ways to take CBD oil. These are:
- Taking CBD oil sublingually/ under the tongue
- Ingesting CBD through edibles
- Inhaling CBD through vaping
- Applying CBD to the skin topically
- Using CBD suppositories vaginally or anally
What is the best way to take CBD oil?
The best way to take CBD oil depends on the individual. For example, if you’re after a quick and effective way to take CBD oil that can be done anytime, anywhere, then taking CBD oil under the tongue could be the best method for you.
However, if you don’t like the taste of hemp and want an easier way to see how many milligrams of CBD you’re taking, swallowing CBD capsules could be the best way to take CBD.
CBD oil, as long as it is extracted from hemp, is legal in most countries worldwide, as it contains low levels of THC (0.3%). In EU legal THC level in products is 0.2%. This is the compound that gets you high, and that is illegal in most countries. Hemp is considered a controlled substance but can be used in skincare items, natural beauty products, clothing and cooking ingredients. Before ordering, make sure CBD is legal in your country.