- The crop is easy to grow organically without using chemicals and is very pest resistant.
- It is also low risk due to the fact that the plant is easy to grow.
- It gives high profit per hectare to farmers because they can profit from the whole plant and the seeds.
- It can replace fish oil as the plant is very rich in Omega 3 and contains the optimal 1:3 ratio of omega 3 to 6.
- There is a large population of people who believe it can have a relaxation effect. Therefore, it is popular for recreational use.
- There are also a lot of people claiming that the plant helps relieve different symptoms.
The best way to take CBD oil depends on the individual. For example, if you’re after a quick and effective way to take CBD oil that can be done anytime, anywhere, then taking CBD oil under the tongue could be the best method for you.
However, if you don’t like the taste of hemp and want an easier way to see how many milligrams of CBD you’re taking, swallowing CBD capsules could be the best way to take CBD.
Alternatively, if you want to avoid digestion completely (or have isolated pain for example), then applying CBD skin care.
CBD oil, as long as it is extracted from hemp, is legal in most countries worldwide, as it contains low levels of THC (0.3%). In EU legal THC level in products is 0.2%. This is the compound that gets you high, and that is illegal in most countries. Hemp is considered a controlled substance but can be used in skincare items, natural beauty products, clothing and cooking ingredients. Before ordering, make sure CBD is legal in your country.