All of our Hemp derived Pure CBD crystalline isolate tests at 99.9% purity and is from organic sources. All Pure CBD crystals are 3rd party lab tested.
Our cannabinoid isolates are the most stable and purest in the world. Because of the exclusive and proprietary manufacturing processes and the high percentage of CBD naturally present in our plants, our pure CBD crystals break down at a much higher temperature than CBD isolate manufactured from suppliers using low quality industrial hemp with genetics based on fiber production. As a result, our pure 99%+ CBD is perfect for baking, cooking, confections and various formulations requiring heat while other inferior produced isolate will experience a loss rate of up to 25% during formulation
Our Pure CBD Isolate is a crystallized powder with CBD concentrations of over 99%. Never synthetic, and never fortified, our naturally high CBD oil starts at 70% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining 30% of plant material all the way down to a single molecule of pure CBD crystalline isolate. Once in the crystallized form, we then crush the CBD crystals into a pure CBD powder so that it may be used effectively and evenly distributed within product formulations.
Pure organic CBD and authentic CBD isolate is oil soluble (not water soluble) and without any off-taste/earthy flavor typical of hemp oil, thus suitable for edibles, vape, cosmetics, and liquid formulations.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility.
Ideal for inhalation using a proper vaporizer for oils and wax
*Store away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity.
***To dose accurately you will need to weigh the crystals with micro weighing scales.
For topical application and vaporising. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.